Monday, July 10, 2017

10 Years


Twitter Anniversary
I just received one of those messages that reminded me what a long journey it has been. I have been out of the hospital for a week but taking it easy because I need to return to work and be at City Council tonight.  Twitter sent me a reminder that I have been tweeting for 10 years which reminds me how long I have blogging, setting up events, and helping set up online connections in Helena. In fact, I created the City of Helena twitter account to prevent someone from grabbing it years ago and was happy when they wanted to start using it.

 I think being sick has reminded me that I need to slowly start transferring other peoples names to the admin positions for those older pages in case something happens to me. Also being sick reminded me of all the cool Helena events I planned but never did. So I have a pretty good one coming up. If I can get my health  and China customs to cooperate :) I might have one for you to remember this Fall.

No comments: